- PRODUCT DETAIL
LED Linear Lighting Features
GS LIGHT `s LED Linear Lighting is an energy-saving, low maintenance alternative to traditional linear fluorescent lamps
Ultra thin new design, Double line led on aluminum PCB, more brightness, low light decay, long life time
High Efficiency LED Linear Lights
Directional LEDs put light where it’s needed without reflectors to greatly increase efficiency.
we offer standards 120lm/w and higher luminous efficiency 140lm/w for optional .
GS LIGHT Linear Pendant Lighting with Suspension Mount
Fixtures can be installed independently or connected structurally without limitation. Cable suspended or surface-mount.
Quick and Easy Linkable Connection
Linkable connected have Length 1.2M/1.5M for choice
GS LIGHT LED Linear Light Fixture Datasheet
GS LIGHT Linear LED Lighting Application
Application for Supermarket, Industry, Warehouse, Subway station, Commercial mall, Office, school, Gymnasium,
hospital, mansion, garages, workshops, storage rooms attic, sentry box etc. Below is our linear led lighting projects
Suspended Linear LED Lighting Suspended Mount Guide
1. Drill two desired holes on the ceiling and then tap the plastic expansion tube into the hole.
2. Pass screw KA4*30 through cable gripper A, and then inserted into expansion tube.
3. Pass the stainless steel cable through fixing base B. Let fixing base A through M mounting bracket and then twisted into fixing base B.
4. Insert the two M mounting bracket into the groove from the end without AC input wires. Twist the screw through the bracket holes to fixate with fixture.
5. Twist cable gripper B into gripper A. Lead out the cable through the gripper A hole.
6. Connect L, N, GND wires from the fixture to the corresponding wires of the AC cord from the ceiling. Press the tip of the gripper to adjust cable’s length and level the fixture
Linear LED Light Fixture Surface Mounted Guide
Drill two desired holes on the ceiling. The distance is 1000 mm for example.
2. Tap the plastic expansion tube into the hole
3. Pass through KA4*30 through surface-mounting bracket, and then inserted into expansion tube tightly.
4. Connect L, N, GND wires from the fixture to the corresponding wires of the AC cord from the ceiling Fixate the fixture to the surface-mounting bracket